LIVE at TINYpulse Office
Welcome to one of the most beautiful working place in Vietnam. We were doing livestreaming this morning at TINYpulse Saigon's Office.P.s: We're very sorry for the technical problem with the sound during the live stream. That's such a pity. So now we upload the full recorded video again with better voice. Enjoy!Posted by Saigon Online Tech City on Thursday, April 20, 2017
We are looking for a curious and talented UX/UI Designer who loves challenges, solving problems and finding solutions to wicked problems to join us. The results of your work will help us to keep building and enhancing our product to make employees happier all around the world. To achieve that you should be able to think critically about the users needs as well as investigate and analyze to solve problems and propose initiatives.
Team-work is a must as our company’s ecosystem is better balanced when you are heavily involved in the creation process; from Research to Development. You will be working closely with the product team (POs, PMs, developers and designers) so communication skills are imperative: you will be heard.
How do you know if this is the right role for you? If you:
● Enjoy a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
● Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Are coachable and personable, and, ideally, with a good sense of humor!
● Are a team player, who is willing to disseminate knowledge to other team members
● Are a passionate individual who is not afraid to ask questions and eager to learn
● You will bring drive, smarts, and curiosity; we will provide the environment for you to thrive and grow.
What are we looking for from you?
● A degree in fine art/ design from an accredited university.
● 3-4 years of UX design experience and strong knowledge about the UX tools and practices.
● Be a creative problem solver and care as much about the hows and whys as you do intricate details.
● Experience with rapid conception and delivery time frames. Start-up experience is a plus!
● Ability to communicate design concept ideas through sketches and wireframes. As well as present them to stakeholders and leadership.
● A snazzy professional portfolio that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of user-friendly design projects.
● Understanding of technical limitations inside of web design when it comes to performance.
● Highly skilled in Sketch, Principle, Abstract, Invision and other design & prototyping tools.
● An excellent online portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices.
What will be your responsibilities?
● Following a user-centric design approach and rapidly testing and iterating.
● Collaborate with front-end developers to create professional and UX-optimized interfaces.
● Improving the user experience related to core functionality and new features, based on data and research.
● Create deliverables such as process flows, wireframes, mockups and functional prototypes to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
TINYpulse benefits & perks
● A shiny laptop (Macbook/ Window) that fits your need. Iphone, Ipad, Android testing devices.
● Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
● Stock options: all full-time employees get shares in the company. Along with the rest of us, you will be an owner of the company.
● Full medical inpatient & outpatient/ dental/ maternity package to fit your and your spouse’s’ needs.
● All benefits followed Vietnamese labour law, including 13rd month salary.
● Employees are showered with snacks & drinks in our bar, mini parties every week, followed with big events every quarter.
● The opportunity to travel to U.S. Build product that companies around the world are using to improve their employees’ happiness.
● Training opportunity: continuing development of technical, soft skills, and English through both internal and external classes